- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bluetooth module, mini USB cable and DC 5V power supply included, no DS18B20 sensor.
TOSR181 Bluetooth Relay kit supports both Andorid and iOS and it has password. It’s a convenient and easy-to-use product that cab be used to control any electrical equipments. You may wish to pair with a mobile phone or a computer (etc). Open the APP->Connect Device, use your phone to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appears as “BT Bee-BLE”(iOS) or “BT Bee-EDR”(Android). Connect to it then you can control the relays ON/OFF. The communication way also can be changed easily. Remove the Bluetooth Bee module instead with a WiFiBee, it becomes a WiFi relay.
TOSR181 is an upgraded version of TOSR08. It supports password. It can be set to latching or momentary outputs. TOSR181 allows computer control switching of external devices by using the USB port of your computer. It also has a wireless extension port, can works with Xbee or BluetoothBee or WiFibee Module, So you can control your device via zigbee or Bluetooth or WiFi!
The TOSR181 provides four volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 10Amp each. one DS18B20 temperature sensor port. The module is powered from a 5VDC power supply(or USB). The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, The relays are SPDT types. If you want to power it with DC12V or 24V, you just need a 12V/24V-5V DC converter.
– Working voltage: 5VDC
– Dimension: 198x45x17.2(mm)
– Standby Current 10mA/5VDC
– Current rating of up to 10 Amp
– Latching or momentary ouputs
– Password supported
1. Default password is 123456.
2. Please remove the Bluetooth module with board powered off if you want to use USB mode.
3. TOSR181 needs to be powered with DC5V power no matter in USB mode or DC mode.
Please visit the following link for more details: