- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-lock sensor attachment
- An internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts settings
- All digital circuitry uses a minimum of components. Input Voltage 24VDC
- A photocell prevents lights from turning on when the room is adequately lit by natural light
- Leviton offers a wide selection of motion sensors that use passive infrared, ultrasonic or a combined multi-sensing technology
Leviton OSC04-I0W PIR Low Voltage Occupancy Sensor 450 Sq-ft 24 Volt DC Off White
From the Manufacturer
The all-digital & microprocessor based OSCXX-I is the most advanced infrared ceiling sensor available. Self-calibrating sensitivity and timer allow the installer to “install & forget.” -Pir, 360-degree, 450 sq. ft. coverage, self-adjusting, ceiling mount occupancy sensor, commercial grade – white.